Sunday, June 14, 2009

I Saved or Created 3 Blog Posts Today

21 musings in no particular order:

  1. Definition: Happy - Enjoying, showing, or marked by pleasure, satisfaction, or joy.
  2. Hulu is a great innovation.
  3. The more I type, the more illegible my handwriting gets.
  4. Laughing is the Soul's Vitamin C.
  5. Image appears to be everything today. That's sad. I hope that changes.
  6. I'm tired of "tolerance" meaning "I tolerate you as long as you believe the same as I do. Otherwise, I'll eviscerateyou."
  7. Pitchmen is a good show on the Discovery Channel.
  8. There are so many missed comedic opportunities.
  9. Up! was a good sentimental movie.
  10. Freedom does not mean freedom from consequences.
  11. Every day is a new opportunity.
  12. Context? Context. Context!
  13. Asking questions is bad??
  14. "Evil will always win because good is dumb" -Dark Helment
  15. A Definiton of Mean - Cruel, spiteful, or malicious.
  16. Trader Joe's dark chocalate covered pretzels are delicious.
  17. Actions speak louder than words,
  18. I wonder when new Strongbad emails will be online.
  19. Saw Glenn Beck's Comedy Show in the theatre. It was hilarious and inspiring.
  20. A hug is like a blanket.
  21. Snuggies aren;t just for cultists.

No comments: